Thursday, April 16, 2009

Good Morning

Good Morning Everyone!



I know, chances are that when you are reading this it will no longer be morning, but I decided to write it anyway. I am up bright and early as usual. It was a 6am wake up for Lyla, who became famished and needed nourishment, since she is clearly skin and bones.



Here is a picture of our undernourished daughter. Lyla is actually in the 50th percentile for her weight, but she sure looks like a chunk in this photo. Maybe it's a bad angle. :)



Anyway, I was up with Lyla and since I am usually awakened by Jacob around 6:30am I was not able to go back to sleep. The commotion with my husband getting up and getting ready for work around the same time did not help. So, here I am bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. One thought: why is it that the one day that I actually cannot sleep past 6am is the same day that Jacob and Nicholas actually sleep in? I swear, this happens maybe once -a-month, but never fails. I am up when they are not. How is this fair?

*********
I know that my posts have been a little unpredictable in the last week. I am trying to remedy that. I have found that when I am bothered by something or overly stressed I do not have much creativity. The "real me" fails to shine through in my writings. I would very much like to write about these things that are bothering me; however, the time is not yet appropriate. It is much easier to put a comedic spin on stressful situations when they are in the past.

No comments: