Wednesday, May 20, 2009

When It Rains...

When it rains, it pours.

I am tired. I started taking my crazy girl pills thinking that I need to at least try them and see what I think. I shouldn't be against what the doctor suggests for me. So, now I am living with the relatively small side effects. I am more tired...how is that even possible? And, I am nauseated (not horrible like during my pregnancies), but no amount of nausea is fun. I am very sensitive to medications, so I anticipated feeling a bit strange for a while. I had to reschedule some of my tests. My insanity is not going anywhere and can be followed up next week. My husband's health issues are, at this time, more serious.

My husband is still trying to get over his kidney stone incident. He has been at home for two days in bed. Occasionally he seems to come out of his groggy slumber to join the real world and drink cranberry juice. He has some additional testing tomorrow. I am praying that things will go well. I am not sure if the stone is affecting his kidney function or he is getting stones from decreased kidney function, but one or the other is the case.

For two relatively healthy individuals, my husband and I are having a bit of a tough time. Neither of us get ill very often. I suppose I should be thankful that my children are well (knock on wood). Ahh, just another bit of the ups and downs of life.

I apologize for the short post. I am just too tired to think straight.

No comments: